UMBC Blackboard Update is provided by the Division of Information Technology for students, faculty and staff using Blackboard at UMBC. If you have questions or need help, please consult the Blackboard Help tab inside Blackboard or directly at www.umbc.edu/blackboard/help. You can also contact the Technology Support Center at 410.455.3838 or submit an RT (Request Tracker) ticket via the myUMBC Help Menu or directly at http://rt.umbc.edu.
- Blackboard to be Upgraded January 4-14, 2013
- WT2013 and SP2013 Bb Course Shells Created on 12/1
- Bb Courses 4-6 Years Old to be Archived During WT13 Upgrade
- DoIT to Change Bb Check My Activity, Add New Faculty Reports
- SP2013 Bb Drop-in Sessions - F2F and Virtual Options
- Hybrid Course Redesign Workshop, January 18, 2013