Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Blackboard Collaborate workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Identify the various session and user roles
- Describe the difference between Participant and Moderator
- Identify how to use the Sharing Content Tools
- Describe the steps to record a session
- Examine active learning strategies to get participants involved in the sessions
- Create breakout rooms and polls
- Identify Collaborate features that support the needs of users with disabilities
- Download and install the Chrome extension
- Describe the continuous release cycle
This session will be virtual. Please RSVP to receive a session link 24 hours before the webinar begins.