Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Delivering Bb Assignments & Tests workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Create an individual or group Blackboard assignment
- Create test questions or reuse previously created test questions
- Create an individual or group test
- Create and attach a rubric to a Blackboard assignment
- Apply conditional availability rules to assignments and/or assessments
- Apply learning outcomes to course activities
- Create an accessibility rule for a test or assignment.
- Enable SafeAssign on a test or assignment
- Check SafeAssign originality report
- Create an external collection assignment
This session will be virtual. Please RSVP to receive a session link 24 hours before the webinar begins.