Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Grading & the Grade Center workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Grade an assignment with a rubric and embed feedback
- Add a column to the grade center
- Update grade information in the grade center
- Modify the weighted total column in the grade center
- Create a new rubric
- Access student work from the grade center
- Access student work from the Activity Stream
- Insert a recording in grade feedback
- Compare Bb attendance tools to Qwickly attendance tools
- Generate course reports and review course analytics
- Track student performance using embedded analytics
- Check student activity on individual items
This session will be virtual. Please RSVP to receive a session link 24 hours before the webinar begins.