The Hybrid / Online Course Designer Workshop provides a collegial environment to support faculty as they design and develop hybrid/online courses in a technology-enriched environment. The 3-day workshop (9 AM - 4 PM) includes:
- Deep dives & hands-on development time with instructional technology tools such as Blackboard's Ultra Experience, Blackboard Collaborate, Panopto, clickers, and more
- Advanced sessions on assessment, learning objectives, and Quality Matters
- Best practices in technology and online pedagogy
- Hands-on course development
- Opportunities for personalized support
- Networking with faculty
- Lunch & refreshments
Please note: This workshop will not provide any training for tools related to the original Blackboard course interface.
The workshop is limited to 15 instructors for personalized attention. Priority seating is given to ADP participants.
Please RSVP by Monday, January 7, 2019. Contact Mariann Hawken with any dietary restrictions.