Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Getting Started with Ultra Navigation workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Review the Ultra Experience base navigation and course navigation layouts
- Review notification settings
- Access calendar & course messages
- Describe the difference between private and completed courses.
- Review organizational structure of the Ultra Course View
- Describe the difference between the UMBC enrollment process and manual enrollment of users
- Describe course access and course roles.
- Set accommodations for a student in a course.
- Review course roster, add users to course and set role.
This session will be virtual. Please RSVP to receive a session link 24 hours before the webinar begins.