Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Intro to Building an Ultra Course workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Discover the various methods for adding content to an Ultra course and how to manage those items
- Review the key features available for building courses in the Ultra Course View
- Describe the folder structure requirements within the Ultra Course View
- Create a folder
- Create a simple Ultra Course document
- Add a web link
- Apply descriptive information to course content
This session will be virtual. Please RSVP to receive a session link 24 hours before the webinar begins.