Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Intro to Building an Ultra Course workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Discover the various methods for adding content to an Ultra course and how to manage those items
- Review the key features available for building courses in the Ultra Course View
- Describe the folder structure requirements within the Ultra Course View
- Create a folder
- Create a simple Ultra Course document
- Add a web link
- Apply descriptive information to course content
The webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Use the link below to enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time:
Prior to the session
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.