Due to the popularity of our Blackboard Ultra Experience 2-Day Boot Camp scheduled for 8/15 & 8/16, now filled to capacity, we have scheduled a second Boot Camp for Tuesday, 8/21, and Wednesday, 8/22, in Engineering 102.
Participants will take a deep dive into the Ultra Course View including its basic course building features, the pedagogy and best practices for its various features, how to build Ultra tests and assignments, how to communicate with students, and how to configure the Ultra gradebook.
Upon completion of 2-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain key terms related to the Ultra Experience
- Discuss the key course tools and course building features of the Ultra Course View
- Evaluate a course's readiness to upgrade to the Ultra Experience
- Convert an original course into the Ultra Course View
- Build a basic course using the Ultra Course View
Space is limited for personalized support and hands-on opportunities to practice. Each day begins at 9 AM and ends at 4 PM. Lunch is provided.