The Desktop and Audio Visual Services unit is lead by David Toothe, Assistant Director. The unit provides desktop computer and audio visual support to administrative and academic units throughout the University. The unit provides the following services:
- Manage the audio-visual technology present in all Registrar-controlled classrooms;
- Manage the operation, including software installation, of all registrar-controlled computer classrooms;
- Manage the software operation for all staff and faculty computers supporting day-to-day duties;
- Provide support for virtual desktop software to remotely access our computer lab software from home;
- Provide consulting support for development of active learning spaces on campus; and
- Oversee support for desktop video conferencing using IVN or desktop video conferencing.
For more information on the services we offer, we encourage you to view the DoIT Service Catalog.