The Desktop and Audio Visual Services unit is led by David Toothe, Director. The unit provides desktop computer and audiovisual support to administrative and academic units throughout the University. The unit provides the following services:
- Manage the audiovisual technology present in all Registrar-controlled classrooms;
- Manage the operation, including software installation, of all registrar-controlled computer classrooms;
- Manage the software operation for all staff and faculty computers supporting day-to-day duties;
- Provide support for virtual desktop software to remotely access our computer lab software from anywhere you have an internet connection;
- Provide consulting support for development of active learning, hyflex, and synchronous lecture capture spaces on campus; and
- Oversee support for video conferencing.
For more information on the services we offer, we encourage you to view the DoIT Service Catalog.