Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Planning Your Ultra Course Roadmap workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Learn how to convert a course from the Original Course View to the Ultra Course View
- Review the Ultra Course conversion log
- Evaluate your course to determine its readiness for the Ultra Course View
- Explore the conversion process and options for using Ultra
- Decide on a strategy that fits your course or schedule
Prior to the session
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.