The Hybrid / Online Course Designer 3-Day Workshop provides a collegial environment to support faculty as they design and develop hybrid/online courses in a technology-enriched environment. The 3-day workshop (9 AM - 4 PM each day) includes:
- Deep dives & hands-on development time with instructional technology tools such as Blackboard's Ultra Experience, Blackboard Collaborate, Panopto, clickers, and more
- Advanced sessions on assessment, learning objectives, and Quality Matters
- Best practices in technology and online pedagogy
- Hands-on course development
- Opportunities for personalized support
- Networking with faculty
- Lunch & refreshments
Please note: This workshop will not provide any training for tools related to the original Blackboard course interface.
The workshop is limited to 15 instructors for personalized attention. Priority seating is given to ADP participants (CFP to be released in mid-October 2019). A draft schedule is available now with the final schedule of activities posted in early November.
Please RSVP by Monday, January 6, 2020. Contact Mariann Hawken with any dietary restrictions.