Need a quick refresher on the Ultra Base Navigation? Learn about the basics of Blackboard and modify your personal settings, upload a profile picture, connect your UMBC cloud storage, access your courses, and view previous semester's courses.
The session will begin at 12pm, but is offered from 12pm-1pm for any participant questions.
- Review the Institution Page and what information is available for faculty there
- Upload a profile picture
- Manage Global Notification Settings
- Connect cloud storage options to Blackboard
- Discuss the posts in the Activity Stream
- Demonstrate filters to view past, present, and future courses
- Present the global Calendar
Prior to the session
If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review Getting Started Guide. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
To access the session, please click on this link.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.