Google Assignments is available for both Blackboard Original and Blackboard Ultra courses!
Deploy assignments, create rubrics, re-use comments on student submissions, suggest edits through track changes, and enable a Google originality checker from Google Assignments -- all of these powerful features are available in one new tool for your courses. After you post grades through Google Assignments, scores will automatically transfer to Blackboard.
Leverage your unlimited Google Drive storage, and use the Google Drive File Embed tool to link to a native Google Suite file from your drive directly into your Blackboard course, providing students with view-only access to the file.
- Create an assignment using the Google Assignments LTI
- Produce comments and save them to the Comment Bank for reuse
- Apply Google Suite tools to evaluate student submissions
- Create and apply rubrics through the Google Assignment dashboard
- Deploy resources from instructor's Google Drive through the File Embed tool