- Demonstrate procedures to help students prepare for a practical exam
- Explain decisions when selecting subjects for a painting’s composition
- Foster greater community in large, lecture-based classes
- Debate the pros and cons of a controversial issue
- Practice foreign language skills during role-play
- Critique a classmate’s composition
VoiceThread Basics 1: Upload, Comment, and Share
Participants will learn how to upload media, comment and annotate on that media, and share it with others. This will be a slow paced, step-by-step, hands-on workshop. It is open to both VoiceThread license holders and free accounts.
When: April 14, 2020 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
Using VoiceThread in Blackboard
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to create VoiceThreads and then add them to your Blackboard course as lessons or assessments.
When: April 28, 2020 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
VoiceThread and Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
Participants will learn how VoiceThread can help educators provide multiple means of engagement, representation, action and expression for their courses. Participants will learn how to use VoiceThread’s multi-modal communication platform, closed captioning features, and VoiceThread Universal to design accessible lessons.