In this virtual workshop, UMGC professionals from course development, curriculum design, academic integrity, writing instruction, and educational technology will share strategies to enhance the student experience and motivate students to work with greater integrity in the online environment. The team will use participant examples to demonstrate adaptation of face-to-face learning activities into high-quality online experiences.
- Kate Cardin, PhD, PMP, Senior Director, CBE & Curriculum Design
- Rob Coyle, Assistant Vice President for Course Development
- Brandie Shatto, EdD, Program Director, Educational Technology
- Jen Simonds, Ph.D., Assistant Vice President for Academic Integrity & Accountability
- Jeanine Williams, Ph.D., Program Director, Writing Across the Curriculum