Join an upcoming webinar to see the latest features
Join an upcoming training webinar from Respondus to see the latest features and integrations for LockDown Browser and Monitor. Learn how these applications are used with a range of online testing environments, virtual proctoring and Blackboard.
Instructor Training: LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor
This comprehensive 45-minute training is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor to protect academic integrity and ensure student identity during online testing. The training will cover:
- How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- The student perspective using each application
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
- Best practices and tips for success with both applications
Pick your date/time and register directly with Respondus:
- Tuesday, September 7 at 12 pm ET / 9 am PT
- Wednesday, September 8 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- Thursday, September 9 at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT
- Tuesday, September 14 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- Wednesday, September 15 at 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT
- Wednesday, September 22 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
- Thursday, September 23 at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT
- Tuesday, September 28 at 12 pm ET / 9 am PT
- Wednesday, September 29 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
All attendees will receive a link to a recording after the session.
About Respondus Lockdown Browser
RLDB is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within Blackboard. Students are unable to copy, print, access other applications, or visit other websites during an online exam. For additional information, please review our FAQ collection.
NOTE: Students should not register for any instructor training session but instead, contact use the Respondus support tools embedded in RLDB, or review this FAQ for further help.
Posted: September 1, 2021, 2:19 PM