The UMBC Instructional Technology Update is provided by the Division of Information Technology for students, faculty and staff. If you have questions or need help, please consult the Blackboard Help FAQs or directly at www.umbc.edu/blackboard/help. You can also contact the Technology Support Center at 410.455.3838 or submit an RT (Request Tracker) ticket via the myUMBC Help Menu or directly at my.umbc.edu/help.
May 4-8 & August 10-14 PIVOT Live webinar recordings available [myUMBC login req’d]
Training & Professional Development (view all events)
Start of Semester Faculty Sprint: August 21
Essentials Series: VoiceThread, Panopto, Bb Original
Skill Builder Series: Collaborate, Ultra
Other DoIT News
- DoIT offers start of semester student technology sprints
- USM sponsoring access to virtual lab environment - No cost to students!
- Free 3-day conference on virtual labs for Online STEM (Aug 19-21)
- Tips for online purchasing during COVID-19
- Protecting sensitive data during telework
As always, if you have any questions, please consider the following options:
Request a consult with instructional technology staff
Keep up with Ultra: umbc.edu/go/ultra