Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Grading & the Ultra Gradebook workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Grade an assignment with a rubric and embed feedback
- Add a column to the gradebook
- Update grade information in the gradebook
- Modify the weighted total column in the gradebook
- Create a new rubric
- Access student work from the gradebook
- Access student work from the Activity Stream
- Insert a recording in grade feedback
- Compare Bb attendance tools to Qwickly attendance tools
- Generate course reports and review course analytics
- Track student performance using embedded analytics
- Check student activity on individual items
Prior to the session
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or a recent browser update. Webinars are bandwidth intensive, so closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth. After joining the session, please configure your audio.
The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.