Unlike Hybrid courses where the instructor determines how much online or F2F all students experience, HyFlex learning is typically defined as letting students choose between online or face-to-face (F2F) delivery, in “real time” (or synchronously).
More Info: “What we learned about Hybrid Flexible courses in 2020,” eLiterate (1/5/21)
- Lecturing Online Effective Practice
- “HyFlex Classroom Upgrades for Spring 21” (12/15/20 DoIT News)
- Instructor Testimonials Marc Zupan (Mech. Engr.) & Jessica Cook (Poli. Sci.)
- Demo Tour of SOND 105 | DoIT HyFlex Presentation
- FAQ: “How do I operate HyFlex classroom technology?”