Get ready for the start of the new semester
Date & Time
January 28, 2022, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Instructional Technology will host a 2-hour support sprint on Friday, January 28, 2022 for faculty to virtually drop-in and receive a customized consult on key topics to finalize course prep including:
- Checking your course materials for accessibility: Use Ally to check your accessibility meters and review alternative formats.
- Recycling & reusing your course content. Quickly stage your upcoming course from semester to semester with the Ultra Course Copy tool.
- Engaging with students: Schedule, deliver & record virtual classes with Collaborate.
- Delivering & configuring virtual tests: Create online tests and assignments using Bb tools.
- Tuning up your Blackboard gradebook: Create columns, drop scores, check calculations, verify weighted totals, etc.
- Preparing for Ultra: Plan your course roadmap to optimize your transition to the new course interface.
Please note that this is not formal training. If you are interested in more formal training opportunities with our staff, please see our schedule of events posted on Instructional Technology’s myUMBC group.