Learn how to implement the paper-based assessments
Date & Time
September 28, 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
This training is provided by Akindi
As we return to the physical classroom, many faculty are planning to employ paper-based assessments during their synchronous class sessions. Akindi is UMBC's tool whereby faculty download bubble sheets, print them from any local printer, and scan results into any local scanner. This session will review all of the administrative functions to properly deploy paper-based assessments.
This training is recommended for all faculty that plan on deploying paper-based assessments in their courses and have not previously used Akindi.
By the end of this session, faculty should be able to:
- Create an Akindi assessment in their Blackboard course shell
- Add an answer key to an assessment
- Generate, download, and print PDF Akindi bubble sheets for distribution.
- Upload completed bubble sheets into an Akindi assessment
- Mitigate errors and flags from assessments that may need manual review (e.g., bubbling two responses, missing ID).
- Locate the scores of Akindi assessments in Blackboard
- Review bubble sheet analytics
- Return the scanned, electronic bubble sheet to students
To register for the event, please click “Join Online Event” button above and be sure to add the event to your calendar!
This webinar is offered by Akindi, not Instructional Technology staff. The webinar will take place in a Zoom virtual conference room. Enter the webinar up to 10 minutes before the start time. Please be sure to click "Join Online Event" link above to register and join the session.