With this next generation of online courses now well underway, the teaching and learning community comes together to share lessons learned and best practices. Faculty, instructional designers, and academic technologists across the country will take the virtual stage at the Blackboard Digital Teaching Symposium, highlighting what’s working -- and what’s not -- in their digital teaching practice. Tune in to hear their stories, ask questions and network.
This virtual event is free. You must register with Blackboard.
Sample topics include:
- Winning Course Design: A Panel of Bb Exemplary Course Winners
- Blackboard Learn & Blackboard Collaborate – What’s New & What’s Soon to Come
- Student Engagement in Your Remote Course
- Designing a Humanities & Social Sciences Exemplary Course
- Active Learning to Engage & Support Online Learners
- Digital Feedback: Crafting Effective Formative Feedback to Reach All Learners
- Fostering Academic Integrity in Blackboard
- Starting Your Journey with Learning Analytics
During the networking break, join a moderated discussion around a topic of interest:Topic #1: Accessibility
Topic #2: Course Design
Topic #3: Engaging Students
Topic #4: Trivia Game (for fun)
Topic #5: Surviving Remote Teaching