- Solutions to many questions are available at our FAQ knowledge base.
- For more effective troubleshooting, we strongly encourage users encountering an issue to submit a request on their own rather than on a coworker’s behalf.
- The following information is helpful to include when submitting your request:
- Which operating system you are using, e.g. Windows 7 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.9.4
- Which version of the software you are using, e.g. Microsoft Office 2013
- The steps you took when you experienced the problem
- Any error messages you received. You can also include a screenshot of the error message.
- Your contact information so that we can reach you. If the request requires a visit to your office, your location on campus will also be helpful.
- Please remember that we can only work with the information you provide. If you provide little information, it becomes much harder for us to resolve the issue.