Create video screencasts
Date & Time
June 24, 2022, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Getting started with Panopto
- Launching Panopto from your Blackboard course
- Recording videos using the Panopto application or browser-based capture tool
- Creating videos by uploading your own media content
- Creating automatic captions.
To RSVP for the event, please click “Going” below and be sure to add the event to your calendar! This webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. Enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time. Use the "Join Online Event" link above to join the session.
Prior to the event
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
- If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please reviewthe Bb Getting Started Guide or ourQuick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Blackboard Collaborate atour extensive FAQs.
- After joining the session, pleaseconfigure your audio. Having trouble accessing Collaborate? Please see our TroubleshootingAudio Problems orNetworking Issues for Collaborate guides.