Explore this exciting suite of tools on December 13th
Date & Time
December 13, 2023, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- AI Course Design Tools for Ultra Courses - Panopto Recording [CC enabled]
- Slide deck [preview]
Have you wondered how cutting edge AI technology could transform your course preparation? What if those tools were available at your fingertips right within your Blackboard course?
The Blackboard AI Course Design Assistant Tools will be available in Ultra courses for WT/SP2024 as of December 13, 2023. These tools are limited to the instructor role in an Ultra course.
Discover how you can leverage integrated AI tools to create engaging learning experiences in your Ultra courses. Instructional Technology staff invites faculty to preview a suite of new AI Course Design Assistant features, exclusively for Ultra courses, designed to inspire and assist faculty in streamlining the course development process.
- Review Anthology’s Trustworthy AI Approach
- Explore the seamless workflow to create content
- Input learning objectives to guide the AI creation process
- Generate course structure and images
- Create test questions, question banks, and grading rubrics
- Generate authentic journal and discussion prompts
The AI Course Design Assistant capabilities are opt-in and the instructor is always in control of the content generated. Join this session to review these exciting tools for Ultra courses.
To RSVP for the event, please click “Going” below and be sure to add the event to your calendar! Registered participants will also receive a calendar invitation from the event host at least one week before the event.
At least 5 registrations are needed for this session to proceed as scheduled. The session will be recorded if two or more people attend and the link will be distributed to everyone who registered.
JOINING THE SESSION
This webinar will take place in a Collaborate virtual conference room. Enter the webinar up to 15 minutes before the start time. Select the "Join Online Event" button to join the Collaborate session.
Prior to the Event
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox, preferably the most recent updates to those browsers. Closing any unnecessary browser tabs will help conserve your bandwidth.
- If this is your first time joining one of our webinars, please review the Getting Started Guide or our Quick Start Guide for All Users. You will also find additional helpful information for using Collaborate at our extensive FAQs.
- After joining the session, please configure your audio. Having trouble accessing Collaborate? Please see our Troubleshooting Audio Problems or Networking Issues for Collaborate guides.