MarylandOnline and the Maryland Distance Learning Association are co-hosting this free day-long workshop devoted to making your course content accessible to all students.
- Friday, October 4 at Anne Arundel Community College, Arundel Mills/Hanover Campus. 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 18 at Towson University North East (TUNE). 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
LUNCH IS INCLUDED in your registration.
B.Y.O.C. and learn how to:
- Identify and fix common accessibility problems
- Create meaningful alternative text
- Assess PDF files and video
- Locate accessible sources
Be certain you have access to the course you will assess and fix during this workshop. You will have the option to make real-time edits to course content.