Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Building Course Content workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Describe at least 3 Ultra Experience tools that can be used to create dynamic learning content
- Add, revise, and control content using conditional availability
- Structure an Ultra Experience course using folders
- Create an Ultra Course document with text, image, file uploaded from your desktop or cloud storage.
- Create and annotate a web link
- Insert files, images, links & YouTube videos via the content editor.
- Apply descriptive information to course content
- Apply accessibility principles to course content