Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Creating & Adding Content to an Ultra Course workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Review basic course creation tools (web link, document, folder)
- Create a complex Ultra Course document with text, image, file uploaded from your desktop or cloud storage
- Insert files, images, links & YouTube videos via the content editor.
- Add, revise, and control content using conditional availability
- Organize an Ultra Experience course using folders and learning modules
- Apply accessibility principles to course content