Prepare to engage students with virtual web conferencing!
Engineering : 102
Date & Time
March 12, 2020, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Skill Builder workshops focus on core components of Blackboard. They are intended for novice users of the learning management system (LMS) who need to learn how to use core components & supporting technologies, or for users who want to refresh skills.
By the end of the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra workshop, faculty should be able to:
- Identify the various session and user roles
- Describe the difference between Participant and Moderator
- Identify how to use the Sharing Content Tools
- Describe the steps to record a session
- Examine active learning strategies to get participants involved in the sessions
- Create breakout rooms and polls
- Identify Collaborate features that support the needs of users with disabilities
- Download and install the Chrome extension
- Describe the continuous release cycle
This workshop will take place in ENGR 102. Space is limited to 16 seats so please RSVP.