- Solutions to many questions are available at our FAQ knowledge base.
- The following information is helpful to include when submitting your request:
- Which mail service you are using (i.e. Webmail or UMBC Gmail)
- Whether you check your mail or calendar through the web or a mail client, e.g. Microsoft Outlook
- The steps you took when you experienced the problem
- Any error messages you received. You can also include a screenshot of the error message.
- Your contact information so that we can reach you. If the request requires a visit to your office, your location on campus will also be helpful.
- Please remember that we can only work with the information you provide. If you provide little information, it becomes much harder for us to resolve the issue.